Unsounded is a fantasy webcomic by Ashley Cope. The story follows a tailed girl named Sette and her undead wizard companion as they travel through the continent of Kasslyne. The comic was launched on July 14th, 2010.
Unsounded follows Sette, the daughter of a successful Sharteshanian bandit, as she is escorted across Kasslyne by her sentient "attack zombie". Kasslyne is divided by a war between Alderode and Cresce, who fight over land, politics, religious beliefs, and simple bad blood. However, both agree that power lies in the Khert, the invisible spectral plane that holds all life and laws together. Using pymary (a type of magic), a spellcaster can bend the world around them.
- Violence: Realistic Blood or Gore, Fantasy Violence
- Profanity: Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity
- Adult Themes: Sexual Themes, References to Sexual Violence and/or Abuse, Partial Nudity, Child Abuse, References to Child Abuse/Neglect
Graphic violence, blood and gore. Children are murdered, kidnapped and heavily implied to be abused by one of the villains. Frequent foul language. Adult sexual innuendo and some nudity. Heavily implied sexual abuse.
About the Creator(s)
Ashley Cope, also known under the alias GlassShard, is a freelance artist from Florida.
Unsounded so far has three print volumes covering the story's first nine chapters. These books are available from the artist directly.
- "Unsounded, an immersive fantasy epic where the heroes aren't always right" - Comicsbeat
- "Unsounded review" - Over Analysing
- "The Webcomic Overlook #173: Unsounded" - Webcomic Overlook