Unsounded is a fantasy webcomic by Ashley Cope. The story follows a tailed girl named Sette and her zombified companion as they travel through the continent of Kasslyne. The comic was launched on July 14th, 2010.
Unsounded follows Sette, the daughter of the pirate king of Sharteshane, as she is escorted across Kasslyne by her sentient "attack zombie". Kasslyne is divided by a war between Alderode and Cresce, which fight over their varying religious interpretations. However, both agree that power lies in the Khert, the invisible spectral plane that holds all life and laws together. Using pymary (a type of magic), a spellcaster can bend the world around them.
- Violence: Realistic Blood or Gore, Fantasy Violence, Violent References
- Profanity: Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity
- Adult Themes: Sexual Themes, References to Sexual Violence and/or Abuse, Partial Nudity, Child Abuse, References to Child Abuse/Neglect
Graphic violence, blood and gore. Children are murdered, kidnapped and heavily implied to be abused by one of the villains. Frequent foul language. Adult sexual innuendo and some nudity. Heavily implied sexual abuse.
About the Creator(s)
Ashley Cope, also known under the alias Glassshard, is a freelance artist from Florida.
Unsounded has been released in print twice, in Volume One and Volume Two. Both are available from the artist directly.
- "Unsounded, an immersive fantasy epic where the heroes aren't always right" - Comicsbeat
- "Unsounded review" - Over Analysing
- "The Webcomic Overlook #173: Unsounded" - Webcomic Overlook