The Phoenix Requiem is a Victorian-inspired supernatural fantasy story about faith and love, and life and death. It ran from September 27, 2007 to March 16, 2011.
On a cold December night, a gentleman stumbles into the town of Esk, gunshot wounds leaving a trail of blood in the fresh snow behind him. Despite making a full recovery at the hands of an inexperienced nurse – and deciding to make a new life for himself in the town – he is unable to escape the supernatural beings, both good and bad, that seem to follow him like shadows. While the initial encounters seem harmless enough, more malevolent forces would soon come into play.
As her hometown becomes haunted by grotesque spirits and her townspeople are ravaged by a new and deadly plague, the young nurse, Anya must question her beliefs and risk her own life in order to protect her family, her friends and everything that she loves.
The content warnings listed on the website are: horror, violence, supernatural themes, drug use, and brief suggestive content.
About the Creator
Sarah Ellerton began her graphic novel obsession with Inverloch, a 760 page comic completed in 2007. All of her artwork is created in Painter and Photoshop on a PC with a Wacom drawing tablet. She currently resides in Queensland, Australia and works in IT.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://requiem.seraph-inn.com/about.html
- ↑ Amazon. The Phoenix Requiem: Volume One
- ↑ Amazon.The Phoenix Requiem: Volume Two
- ↑ 4th Dimension Entertainment. "The Phoenix Requiem: Volume 1 (Hardcover)"
- ↑ 4th Dimension Entertainment. "The Phoenix Requiem: Volume 2 (Hardcover)"
- ↑ 4th Dimension Entertainment. "The Phoenix Requiem: Volume 1 (Softcover)"
- ↑ "4th Dimension Entertainment.The Phoenix Requiem: Volume 2 (Softcover)"