Homestuck is an interactive multi-media online comic  by Andrew Hussie. The story is hosted on the MS Paint Adventures website.
On his 13th birthday, John Egbert receives a mysterious new computer game: a beta version of an immersive simulation called Sburb. After he convinces his online friends Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider and Jade Harley to play the game, the four 13-year olds learn that they have unwittingly triggered the apocalypse. To flee the destruction, they each enter a dimension outside of time and space, where they learn that they must win the game to create a new universe.
Winning the game won’t be easy however, along the way they encounter horrors such as: internet trolls who might not be as human as they appear to be, ghosts, aliens, alien ghosts, juggalos, sentient chess people, alternate timelines, plot holes, romantic drama, monsters, eldritch gods, teenaged versions of their parents, a time-travelling demon, and Andrew Hussie himself.
- Violence: Cartoon Blood, Cartoon Violence, Fantasy Violence, Violent References
- Profanity: Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity, Slurs or derogatory terms
- Adult Themes: Sexual Themes, References to Sexual Violence and/or Abuse, Child Abuse, References to Child Abuse/Neglect, Emotional Abuse
- Profanity: ass, damn, f**k, bull**t, b**hole, motherf***r, r*tard, r*tarded, douche, bitch, t*ts, sh*t, d**k, and several flowery insults such as “a**wipe”.
- Violence: Violence is drawn in a cartoon style, mostly exaggerated for comedic effect and death is rarely ever treated seriously. Characters bleed frequently and in every color of the rainbow, though there isn’t any gore. Over the course of the story, several characters - mostly teenagers - are impaled, decapitated, stabbed, shot, electrocuted, have body parts blown off by explosions, commit mass-murder or are implied to have killed before the events of the story, or are forced to kill via mind control or circumstance.
- A thirteen-year olds girl viciously bullies a thirteen-year boy and later forces him to jump off of a cliff, paralyzing him from the waist down.
- Two teenagers are heavily implied to enter a physically abusive relationship later in the story, though the relationship itself is never shown on-screen, the two later have a confrontation that ends in violence and bloodshed.
- A character's older brother is mentioned to have been physically abusive.
- Sex: Nothing explicit, but there is plenty of innuendo:
- One character’s older brother is heavily implied to make bizarre pornography, however none of this is shown in detail beyond several suggestive jokes.
- A character keeps (censored) nude anthropomorphic horse art on his walls.
- An animation briefly features an alien man looking at black and white photos of nude women.
- A journal entry is shown in which a woman mind-controls her terrified female slave into partially undressing her.
- During a flash game, a character makes sexually aggressive comments towards several characters in broken japanese.
- A teenager walks around in a codpiece later in the story.
- Drug Use: One character's mother is implied to be an alcoholic. A 13-year-old is heavily implied to be perpetually high on soporifics. Two 16-year-old's struggle with alcoholism is dealt with in a serious and comedic manner.
About the Creator(s)
Andrew Hussie was born in 1979. He is the creator of MS Paint Adventures. 
Three volumes have been released.